Many people think that estate planning is only for those who are wealthy, but estate planning is for everyone and anyone. Estate planning involves deciding where your assets will go after you pass away. Let the experienced estate planning attorneys at Utah.law, P.C. help you put your estate in order. With adequate legal representation and careful estate planning, you can rest easy knowing that your wishes will be fulfilled and your loved ones will be provided for!
– Last Wills and Testaments
– Revocable Living Trusts
– Irrevocable Trusts for Children or Grandchildren
– Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
– Powers of Attorney
– HIPAA Authorizations and Advance Health Care Directives
– Charitable Trusts
By hiring one of our experienced estate planning attorneys, we can offer you and your loved ones protection from predators, creditors, and remarriages. With careful estate planning, our attorneys can also offer protection for any beneficiaries with specific needs.
Our attorneys understand how important it is for your loved ones to be protected and provided for after you are gone! Whatever your needs or goals, the attorneys at Utah.law have the experience to explain your options clearly and to tailor your estate plan to your specific needs!
– What is the Utah probate process and how can adequate estate planning help me avoid it?
– Will my out-of-state will work in Utah? Do I need to write a new will if I am leaving Utah?
– How often do I need to update my estate plan?
– How can I protect and provide for my special needs child?
– If I have homes in multiple states, how will a Court decide which state to open probate?
– What is a conservatorship and how can I avoid one?
– How can I prevent my child from squandering his or her inheritance by controlling when they receive it?
– What is a trust and why do I need one?
– How can I help my loved ones avoid estate taxes after I die?
– How do gift exemptions work?